No announcement yet.

I made a mistake I bought a Jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what state the guy bought his Jeep.

Cali is much easier to get a lemon claimed.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
      How does one flood a modern, fuel injected engine?
      It is a quirk of rotary engines. Being flooded also makes them read as having no compression. I can not count how many RX-7s I have bought with "bad engines" on Saturday morning and towed them with a rope a block or two away form where I bought it and performed an un-flood procedure and drove it home from there and then sold it a few days later as a running and driving car. Starting at about 15 years old I did this every single weekend for years and was rolling in cash because of it.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I wonder what state the guy bought his Jeep.

Cali is much easier to get a lemon claimed.
      No lemon law for the Jeep guy; he is in Australia.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by blackedv View Post
        apparently there was a software issue or something with rx8's for awhile because ive come across quite a few in the shop with no apparent reason back when they first started coming in
        It is not a software issue at all. Carbed rotaries will also do the same thing. Once you flood them they WILL NOT RESTART NO MATTER WHAT without going through an un-flood procedure.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          Starting at about 15 years old I did this every single weekend for years and was rolling in cash because of it.
          Oh good grief!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Oh good grief!

How do you think I got a job at a rotary shop dude or had so many cars at a young age? I would get the early issue of the Friday paper and call on every single RX-7 listed in the classifieds. Two of my friends did it too and it was a race to see who got to the cars first.

Comment

Working...
            X