• Show
Clear All

• Motor Trend Channel 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350

class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Nice video. I've been watching motor trend vids lately due to the connection to roadkill, and they do some nice work.

Having been fortunate enough to spend some time going sideways in the GT350, I can attest to that glorious sound. They were beating those things hard for 3 hours a day all week and seemed to take the abuse just fine. Went through a lot of tires though.

Comment

Am I the only one that's a little underwhelmed by a 12.4@118 out of a 526HP car? Especially considering that the Boss 302 did 12.4@114 with 82 less HP. That said, the GT350 is begging for more gear.

Comment

The torque is nearly the same, so that time is on par.
        Send them both down a mile strip and you'll see the difference.
        Also, the gt350 is not made for a the quartermile lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          Am I the only one that's a little underwhelmed by a 12.4@118 out of a 526HP car? Especially considering that the Boss 302 did 12.4@114 with 82 less HP. That said, the GT350 is begging for more gear.
          That is about the same 1/4 mile times as the 485hp Scat Pack Challengers? Figured with the weight advantage, the mustang would be quite a bit quicker.

Comment

Yeah, that ain't a drag car.

Comment

Lund and evolution have run theirs already. I know Lund went 11.96 with a bad track, and they are trapping low to mid 120's with a tune and e85.

Comment

THAT

CAR

IS

SICK

Maybe I can get a used one in a few years.

Comment

Mary and her lamb never sounded so good.

Comment

Evolution ran a 11.9 on on a poorly prepped track on a DR so it has some time to be found. MT always runs the Fords slow seems like.

That being said it's not designed for the 1/4 mile. My first order showed up a little over a week ago. I decided to go full retaRd back in September so I'm still waiting on my second order.

Comment

Man, I would love to have one of those, but I realistically would only put 1000-1500 miles on it a year, and it just doesn't seem worth it.

Comment

What a car. That sound is just excellent.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                          Man, I would love to have one of those, but I realistically would only put 1000-1500 miles on it a year, and it just doesn't seem worth it.
                          Those would be some fun miles on the twists around your area, though.

Comment

Saw one in person yesterday and the thing sounds just as awesome I'm person. A bit louder than I was expecting for a factory car.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Damn nice vid and that sound..... what's the price point?

Comment

Working...
                              X