• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

lmao @ Thomas mothufucking Jefferson...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        They are just trying to get a rise, don't let them, or play along?
        Yup...I've been on here long enough to know that it's the highlight of most of these guys' day to call out a repost thread or get into a verbal jousting match.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
          Not really. Just telling him to fuck off. He posts his two cents about others, so he can have a little back. I just didn't know he was such a fucking girl about it. Everyone calls out everyone else about reposts. The only difference is that they are followed up by a "my bad" or something like that. I'll back off the fucking girl if it makes everyone happier.
          A little much, but not unexpected on here. I dont recall posting my "two cents" about you in the past, however.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            A little much, but not unexpected on here. I dont recall posting my "two cents" about you in the past, however.
            LOL I'm sure Denny took offense over you blasting fat people previously since he probably had a one nighter at some point with a beached whale.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              A little much, but not unexpected on here.

You cry about uterus juice, get called a girl and are now crying again?

Comment

Working...
              X