Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT350R vs. Z/28

GT350R vs. Z/28

There’s a muscle-car war brewing in Detroit these days. Right as the handling-champion Z/28 goes out of production, Ford delivers a Shelby-badged suckerpunch...

the sounds /drool
    Last edited by Ktulu; 11-25-2015, 03:05 PM.

That was a fun video to watch. I'm honestly surprised they preferred the GT350, but it looks like they had a blast in both cars. Awesome.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

what kind of elevation was the races? i would hope making that kind of power they could easily break into the 120mph range...

Comment

That new GT350 is amazingly well rounded!
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Or, you could just go buy a base 2016 Camaro SS, put the same tires on it, and go kick a GT350's ass... lol.
          That was a fun video to watch. I'm honestly surprised they preferred the GT350, but it looks like they had a blast in both cars. Awesome.
          Y U hate Shelby?

Faster around a track.
          Faster down the strip.
          More fun to drive.
          Better interior.

Why wouldn't it win?

Comment

Cool video that GT350R sounds awesome
            2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
            2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

they probably picked the 350 because it did not simulate the piloting of a king sized garbage barge with equivalent visibility?

Comment

Originally posted by terminator03 View Post
                Cool video that GT350R sounds awesome
                True, I get a little wood when it just keeps pulling.

Comment

Holy moly, that Shelby sounds perfectly sinister. It is better in every way looks, interior, lap times, and quality. Sucks to be poor.

Comment

Working...
                  X