Wonder dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder dog

Buddy texted this to me today, he was showing a house, walked out back in the backyard and this dog was on top of the fence..... No table or platform in the pen mind you...

Waco

Comment

Kicks ass

Comment

That is too damn cool. My dog is a fucking ninja dog but she has never done anything like that.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          That is too damn cool. My dog is a fucking ninja dog but she has never done anything like that.
          I would have thought that your dog built his own kennel.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            I would have thought that your dog built his own kennel.
            My dog is a her and the entire house is her kennel.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

wonder how much slack is in that rope.

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
                wonder how much slack is in that rope.
                Hopefully enough to reach the other side of that fence!

Comment

Neat.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Comment

I left Chopper at a dog daycare place in Torrance a few times when I would fly home from work for the weekend. They really got to know him, because he would scale the 12' chain link fence and stand outside their door at night whining to be let in to sleep in their bed. It worked! The little bastard slept with them every night while I was gone. They told me he was the only dog that ever did that. Probably BS but I thought it was cool.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

My mom's Vizsla has to be put in one of the covered kennels at the doggy daycare/boarding place, because she'll scale a fence like that and walk along the top like a fucking circus act.

Comment

We had a rat terrier when I was younger that would do that.
                        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I have a very lazy healer mix that wont walk 3 houses down without walking up driveways like we are home again. One night I heard the dogs going nuts, walked out back to see a pretty good size opossum on top of the 6' wood fence hissing at the dogs. As soon as it saw me, it started running down the fence, and she leaped up to the top of the fence and ran down it for 15' or so after it. It shocked me to see, and I watched it, laughing in awe. Ive never seen her jump higher than onto the bed.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Was I the only one that read the title and thought it was a reference to this?

Comment

Working...
                            X