Might as well jump on the babymomma hauler bandwagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might as well jump on the babymomma hauler bandwagon

We everybody else seems to be posting up new to them SUVs for the sammich makers so I'll share. I absolutely love this thing.

And the "reason" we went full size.

Choo choo, muhfucka! I hope there is some cowskin under that boat cover...
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Nice ridez, v-drive nautique?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Choo choo, muhfucka! I hope there is some cowskin under that boat cover...
        Lol, we actually have a cow skin rug but we ballin on a budget. Saved up for a long while for the Denali and I rebuilt the boat from a complete pile of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
          Nope, DD Pro Air. I posted a thread on here a while back when I was rebuilding the motor. I bought it out from under a tree at the back of the buxton lot where it had sat sad and neglected for years.

I want a V-drive but can't justify buying one currently. That and we have a blast in this one anyway. We were actually able to get a surf-able wave out of it this summer. Surfing isn't my deal but nice to know it can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
            Nope, DD Pro Air. I posted a thread on here a while back when I was rebuilding the motor. I bought it out from under a tree at the back of the buxton lot where it had sat sad and neglected for years.

I want a V-drive but can't justify buying one currently. That and we have a blast in this one anyway. We were actually able to get a surf-able wave out of it this summer. Surfing isn't my deal but nice to know it can be done.
            I know where you can find a low hour one ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
              I know where you can find a low hour one ;-)
              Don't tease me.

I found a super clean low hour Super Air with the Python and colored top deck but we are saving everything we can right now to house upgrade. Boat and new truck for me are going to have to wait a few years. The Pro Air is paid fo, started off cheap, and I know every square inch of it at this point.

Comment

oh yeah? Im shopping for one. What do you have?

Comment

Lmao!

Sounds like a nice find. Pythons are a pretty rare option.

Comment

Found the python boat a couple weeks ago in Kansas and it was gone within 2 days. Glad I waffled around and it sold otherwise I might be living in it.

Comment

oh yeah? Im shopping for one. What do you have?
                      2004 SANTE 210. Fully loaded minus the hot water shower. 138hrs...or close to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                        2004 SANTE 210. Fully loaded minus the hot water shower. 138hrs...or close to that.

Holy crap that is super low hours. I put 40 on ours this summer even with the flooding. Heck the Gt40 in my boat was pulled out of a private ski lake nautique with 13xx hours. Still has excellent compression and runs strong.

Comment

Long story on why the hours are that low. 100% legit though.

Comment

My wife bought this one yesterday.

2013 Platinum edition.
                            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Nice. Black one and the white one. Dfwsuvs.net!!

Comment

Working...
                              X