No announcement yet.

2016 CTS-V Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's sexy. didn't she used to have the coupe?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      I don't know man. Aren't you almost 40? I mean, it's cool and all, but I'm not going to be talking shit about my mom's ride...
      Thats the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        Thats the joke.
        Your whole life is the joke
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

how long did you spend drooling on the first page?

Comment

<~~

In for the ass dragging!

Oh, and nice car, mom.

David

Comment

Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
              The ATS-V has a twin turbo v6 putting out 440hp, I would like to test drive that.http://www.chicagoautoshow.com/asset...illac-ATSV.png
              They're rated at 464, but dyno almost 420. They run with stock V2s (acceleration...on a road course the ATS-V walks away).

Comment

Honestly, the ATS-V will ultimately be a car I might get for one main reason. They aren't selling well and I'm quite sure there are going to be some GOOD lease or discounts available in the not too distant future. For under $700/mo, I'd consider another corporate lease to beat the piss out of an ATS-V for 50k miles over 3 years. I did that with my former 2012 CTS-V and loved every minute of it.

Imagine driving a 556hp luxury sports sedan under full warranty and maintenance for 3 years and only being responsible for gas and tires (of which I went through a lot on both) for a reasonable lease payment. It was fun.

The cars I have now I own, but a lease every now and then is pretty fun if you structure it correctly on the front end.
                Ford
                GM
                Toyota
                VAG

Comment

My mom leases these as well. they stay stock. usually under 10,000 miles, and she gets a new one every 2 years. It works for her, and it ain't my money.

To the guy making tags, you are correct. I am entirely too broke to buy a $100,000 car. Woe is life.

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                  Honestly, the ATS-V will ultimately be a car I might get for one main reason. They aren't selling well and I'm quite sure there are going to be some GOOD lease or discounts available in the not too distant future. For under $700/mo, I'd consider another corporate lease to beat the piss out of an ATS-V for 50k miles over 3 years. I did that with my former 2012 CTS-V and loved every minute of it.

Imagine driving a 556hp luxury sports sedan under full warranty and maintenance for 3 years and only being responsible for gas and tires (of which I went through a lot on both) for a reasonable lease payment. It was fun.

The cars I have now I own, but a lease every now and then is pretty fun if you structure it correctly on the front end.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    CTSV/Escalade's are the only GM cars I will drive. Not that I could afford either
                    Stop being a little bitch! Dis the interwebs, everyone is a badass!

Comment

Yes I will drag your ass in it.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                        Honestly, the ATS-V will ultimately be a car I might get for one main reason. They aren't selling well and I'm quite sure there are going to be some GOOD lease or discounts available in the not too distant future. For under $700/mo, I'd consider another corporate lease to beat the piss out of an ATS-V for 50k miles over 3 years.
                        Become a Costco member if you aren't already one.

Comment

Speaking of leases... The denali crew can be had under 400/mo

Comment

My mom leases these as well. they stay stock. usually under 10,000 miles, and she gets a new one every 2 years. It works for her, and it ain't my money.

To the guy making tags, you are correct. I am entirely too broke to buy a $100,000 car. Woe is life.
                            Fleecing a car
                            A lot of talk about car leases centers around how you can deduct the mileage, then turn the car back in. Since the vehicle goes down in value, it's smart to lease, right? WRONG! Leasing is the most expensive way to operate an automobile.
                            sigpic
                            "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
                            through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
                            We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
                            my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                              Speaking of leases... The denali crew can be had under 400/mo

Hmmm.... more info......sounds like a tarp. Or $4-5k down.

Comment

Working...
                              X