• Show
Clear All

• Archer Season 7, because awesome.

sigpic

Fucking love that show.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Cant wait for it to come back.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Hell. Yes

Comment

Can't fucking wait!!!
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

That is the only show that has me laughing my ass off, and I would like to fuck Pam.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              That is the only show that has me laughing my ass off, and I would like to fuck Pam.
              Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                Oh yes!
                Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.
                WIN!

I came in late to it, and started with Archer Vice...AWESOME!
                I've since gone back to the beginning and am almost caught up.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

14 Raptor
                  18 GT350

Comment

My 87 TII has been apart for a few years and I just got it running. After a shake down and warm up by driving around the neighborhood for about 20 minutes I drained the tank and put in 10 gallons of C16 and right as I was about to stomp it getting onto 75 north from Mockingbird Ln the opening bars of Kenny Logins "Danger Zone" came pouring out of the speakers. I punched it and was laughing my ass off until the top of 4th gear thinking about how fucking crazy Sterling Archer goes for that song.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                    X