No announcement yet.

John Wiley Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who here gives a rat's ass about the affairs of Dallas or who naynay idolizes.

Comment

i can count about 4 so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        say what you will but he has been far more influential in this city than you ever will, and for that, yes i look up to him.
        Shitbag idolizes another shitbag....film at 11!
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

denny, that couldnt be any further from a true statement. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            If you light a match and hold it in front of a blind man, he can't see the light. Even if you stand him directly in front of the sun, he cannot see the light... he's blind.
            He can install a toilet though, as long as a Union protects his incompetence and covers up his criminal record, anyway...
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

I wonder how many people have you on ignore nowadays, lol.

Comment

he is the most qualified person for that seat. bottom line.
                Not even close. He is good at what he does but he is hardly the best man for the job. He keeps getting elected because his constituents like him and most have never been on the receiving end of good ole JWP shake down. Until he start fucking farm animals on TV his constituents will continue to vote for him even if he is dead.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                So you are saying a politician with a two decade track history of taking bribes and attempting to shake people down is trustworthy to do business with?
                When you send him an invoice for work that you have done for him you get a check pronto. When he takes a bribe he stays bribed. What more can you ask?

I have never been in a position to be shaken down by him and can not comment on that aspect of his behavior; I am sure that it ain't pretty.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

He can install a toilet though, as long as a Union protects his incompetence and covers up his criminal record, anyway...

Stop talking shit about installing a toilet until you give going without one for a few weeks a try.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 02-23-2016, 03:38 PM.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

^this guy gets it

Comment

say what you will but he has been far more influential in this city than you ever will, and for that, yes i look up to him.
                      Being influential in Dallas is not the same as being good for Dallas. Everything he has ever done has been done to promote his self interest. If your self interest happens to align with his then you are going to be happy with what ever he does. If they do not align you will not be happy with him.

Comment

of all the people bitching i would be willing to bet only a handful of us even live in dallas county.

Comment

of all the people bitching i would be willing to bet only a handful of us even live in dallas county.
                          I do and I know that you do. Who are you referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                            Naynay approved
                            Yes, look at what him and all of his white friends have accomplished. No doubt he is the hero of the likes of Naynus. A real pillar of the community.

http://res.dallasnews.com/interactiv...ice-breakdown/
                            Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                            What did jwp accomplish? South Dallas is still a shithole. That video just looks like another day in the hood
                            Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            Somebody else paid for the school to be named after him. That's not much of an accomplishment.
                            Originally posted by The King View Post
                            He would have done quite well in Chicago politics then, had he been there instead of Dallas.
                            Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                            I don't understand why that piece of shit isn't in prison, yet. What's the hold up with the feds?
                            Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            A talk studio. Is this where I'm supposed to lose my mind and cry, mr. "ho shit"?
                            Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Do you even believe the shit you post anymore?
                            Them.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                              Stop talking shit about installing a toilet until you give going without one for a few weeks a try.
                              I'm sure shadingaling is one of the best around. I was even privileged enough to get some solid advice on what wax ring to use.

Them.
                              Did you say that in front of your vanity while crying into your hairy turdcicle?

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIu5s-n9d-Q
                                Not sure what your point is. If I didn't have a toilet, I would install one, it certainly isn't rocket science.

Comment

Working...
                                X