No announcement yet.

John Wiley Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did I get from this thread about JWMasPuto, that installing toilets is serious bidness...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      Being influential in Dallas is not the same as being good for Dallas. Everything he has ever done has been done to promote his self interest. If your self interest happens to align with his then you are going to be happy with what ever he does. If they do not align you will not be happy with him.
      Naynus is too stupid to realize that JWP's self interests have run counter to his own for at least ten years now.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        I'm sure shadingaling is one of the best around. I was even privileged enough to get some solid advice on what wax ring to use.

Did you say that in front of your vanity while crying into your hairy turdcicle?
        Good luck with your future turding sir, it sounds like you got solid advice from an expert.
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Good luck with your future turding sir, it sounds like you got solid advice from an expert.
          SONOFABITCH that was funny!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Not sure why you quoted me. I don't have an opinion on the matter. I haven't lived in Dallas county in over 10 years. I was just asking you if you really believed the shit that spews from your fingers.

Comment

Not sure what your point is. If I didn't have a toilet, I would install one, it certainly isn't rocket science.
              If it is not that big of a deal why did it take most of human history before people had fresh running water in their homes and sanitary flush toilets? On average the plumbing in a home accounts for about 12% of the building cost. If it ain't such a big deal why have trillions and trillions of dollars been invested in such "No big deal lowly tech"?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                of all the people bitching i would be willing to bet only a handful of us even live in dallas county.
                Aren't you known for welching on bets?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Not sure why you quoted me. I don't have an opinion on the matter. I haven't lived in Dallas county in over 10 years. I was just asking you if you really believed the shit that spews from your fingers.
                  Not all of it. What happens is shadingaligng says shit for attention, but most times it backfires and you then see the "I gots a job and I takes care of my kids and I don't goes to jail!" where we are then supposed to take him seriously. The boy is a virtual punching bag who throws himself out there to get pummeled and then gets mad when it happens.

Comment

Naynus is too stupid to realize that JWP's self interests have run counter to his own for at least ten years now.
                    I would not call the man stupid. Most people turn a blind eye to the faults of the people whom they look up to. That is as true on the right as it is on the left. In Rodney's case there is nothing that JWP will ever want (other then his vote) from him or that he will get from JWP and Rodney will see any dirt that comes up against JWP as a political attack against him because of JWP skin color and party affiliation.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

and to wit, how can a person whom I have not seen in over 10 years have any idea of my personal interests?

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                        If it is not that big of a deal why did it take most of human history before people had fresh running water in their homes and sanitary flush toilets? On average the plumbing in a home accounts for about 12% of the building cost. If it ain't such a big deal why have trillions and trillions of dollars been invested in such "No big deal lowly tech"?
                        So the guy who installs your plumbing deserves all of the credit for every innovation since the Roman aqueduct? With that idea in mind, what do you think of your doctor? Do you suck his cock when you go to see him? I mean, relatively speaking shouldn't you do that since you admire a plumber so much? Just asking.

Comment

I dont think this is about admiration by any means. If anything it seems you admire my chosen profession and means to provide for my family.

Comment

So the guy who installs your plumbing deserves all of the credit for every innovation since the Roman aqueduct? With that idea in mind, what do you think of your doctor? Do you suck his cock when you go to see him? I mean, relatively speaking shouldn't you do that since you admire a plumber so much? Just asking.
                            I admire all skilled tradesmen for their skill set and ability's. Do you talk shit about someone being a roofer, eletriction, welder, HVAC tech, or mechanic? How about a policemen, gunsmith, body man, or pilot?

Unless someone feels like mouth fucking a corpse there is no way that I will ever have a dick in my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              and to wit, how can a person whom I have not seen in over 10 years have any idea of my personal interests?
                              I won't waste my time educating you on what I am getting at because you aren't worth it. This has been an amusing thread though, shitbags of a feather flock together! Lmao

Comment

k, thanks for stopping in!

back to JWP.

Comment

Working...
                                X