Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• This one is for you Blake. Back in the day my Dad bought a Star Wars figurine every time he went to a grocery store because he thought "hey, this stuff may be worth something someday". This was when he was in his late 20s and early 30s I guess. Sure enough, now he has a stash of original Star Wars action figures all by Kenner still in the box. Most are in stellar condition too!

And of course, the most well known characters in the series-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        hey just before i dont have your SW figurines, doesnt mean im as big of a fan as you.. Ive had to google and ask other SW gurus some unanswered questions!
        I've probably read this 10 times, and I still can't figure out what you're trying to say.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I gave all my Legos to Craig when they had their boy a couple of years ago. Just taking up space, and he'll get some use out of them.
        Well that was very kind of you.That was probably over $1,000 worth of LEGO.

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        This one is for you Blake. Back in the day my Dad bought a Star Wars figurine every time he went to a grocery store because he thought "hey, this stuff may be worth something someday". This was when he was in his late 20s and early 30s I guess. Sure enough, now he has a stash of original Star Wars action figures all by Kenner still in the box. Most are in stellar condition too!
        That is bad ass! That's the kind of barn find you dream about. Very smart of your dad. He should get them AFA graded. http://www.toygrader.com/

Carded in that condition, you're looking at a plastic gold mine there.

Comment

• You guys look like a bunch of....dorks.

on a side note: does anyone ever think of this scene when they leave their house with some gym shorts, a tshirt, and sandals on.

Comment

• <--- hella jelly. that collection is what dreams are made of right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Most are in stellar condition too!
              I see what you did there
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Comment

• A sign you might have a bad baseball organization.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X