No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has been my go to sleep flick the past week.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Dominoes is selling keyboards now?

Comment

• I've always wondered if the Chinese used standard 102 key keyboards since mandarin has so many more essential characters.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Typing class must be a bish. I remember being tested with no lettering on the keys as a kid. LOL
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• No, I didn't do it.

Comment

• Last edited by CexMashean; 06-30-2012, 04:52 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I've always wondered if the Chinese used standard 102 key keyboards since mandarin has so many more essential characters.
                  They used to use a much smaller keyboard, that used different lines to construct each character. Essentially, there was a different key for each stroke of the pen you would need to draw the character (it sounds more complicated than it is). Since the advent of pinyin, every generation including and after ours, uses a standard 102 key keyboard.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by 01vnms4v; 06-30-2012, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• The one time I wouldn't mind getting pulled over, and hopefully handcuffed. ^^^^
                        .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                          I cannot NOT read that in an old Irishman's accent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                            This needs a tramp stamp..

I have the weirdest boner right now.

Comment

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X