No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• A mans life in 3 pictures...

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• This is true in every branch...
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          This is true in every branch...
          Air Force doesn't have warrant officers.....just sayin'.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            Oh yeah. That's probably because the "watch this!" wouldn't go over so well.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              Because they killed themselves off...

I was offered the chance to go to Warrant Officer School in Ft. Rucker but I turned it down. I got a really good view of the bullshit they have to go through as a WOC. I had glasses, so there was absolutely no way they were going to let me be a pilot. I knew that I could put up with any depth bullshit to accomplish one of my dreams of being a pilot, but my bullshit limit would be greatly diminished to be just a Walking Warrant.. In hindsight, it was the right decision for me..

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    That is fuckin sweet. sell it to the company! lol
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I saw this Mustang today, spotted it from 1/4 mile away. While I don't like the color, it had the most bad ass paint job I've ever seen. It was like colored chrome, and super reflective and "wet" looking. It looked like a real life Hot Wheels. My crappy cell pic doesn't do it justice.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                                What's wrong with you? What you screamin' for? Every 5 minutes there's somethin', a bomb or somethin'. I'm leavin'. bzzzz.
                                As gay as the day is long, but hilarious nontheless. That movie is timeless.

Comment

Working...
                                X