Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• impressive rivet work. Reminds me of aircraft.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
            haha that's a pretty cool use for an old tank(fire pit, not bbq grill)
            Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
            as long as the fans are pointed in the right direction it'll work. not a bad idea if your a/c goes out in the middle of summer

Comment

• supercharge your a/c

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                supercharge your a/c

god bless.
                just like the leaf blower. i heard that is what H' uses on BADSVT

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                    truck cab on a grand am with alero front clip and wheels. Improvement achieved.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                      Where is that picture..."Mother of God"
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                        I immediately heard him say Korben Dallaaaaass!

lmao, god I love that movie. That costume is hilarious.

Comment

• And since we're doing autographed books now... From meeting Chuck Palahniuk on his "Snuff" tour in 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            And since we're doing autographed books now... From meeting Chuck Palahniuk on his "Snuff" tour in 2008.

The fuck? I didn't know converse made boots?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              And since we're doing autographed books now... From meeting Chuck Palahniuk on his "Snuff" tour in 2008.
                              I just posted the one signed book I have because I thought it was pretty random. Plus the fact that he jokingly called Ender's Game a "child rearing guide" is freakin' hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                The fuck? I didn't know converse made boots?

I'm sure he was just stereotyping since he was in Texas. He was a real big smart ass. Go figure. Also have a first edition of Fight Club with just his sig and no added commentary.

Comment

Working...
                                X