• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Are you sure?
        Lmao oops

=5
        .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          This isn't a photoshop.

i like it. a car for each of my personalities......the third can ride in the trunk.
          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
          Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            This isn't a photoshop.

I really wish it was.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I bet that camaro drives like shit with the mis-matched tires on the front.(looks like bias-ply on one side and radial on the other)

I hope someone realizes the error of their ways and repairs the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                I really wish it was.
                To be fair, it has a decently worthwhile purpose. State Farm apparently built it to train their classic car agents how to properly appraise classic cars. The story is that the driver side is perfectly restored to original specs and the passenger side is sloppily done in a resto-mod fashion. Apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  To be fair, it has a decently worthwhile purpose. State Farm apparently built it to train their classic car agents how to properly appraise classic cars. The story is that the driver side is perfectly restored to original specs and the passenger side is sloppily done in a resto-mod fashion. Apparently.
                  Oh that's cool, I just made a blanket assumption.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Oh that's cool, I just made a blanket assumption.
                    Found the story:

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                      Found the story:

Why would they put two different wheels on one side?
                      .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                        Why would they put two different wheels on one side?
                        State Farm guy replied in that blog post and said that it was to educate their agents on the different options available.

Comment

• lol I guess I'm not a trained professional because the shitty restomod looks really well done.

Comment

• Comment

lol I guess I'm not a trained professional because the shitty restomod looks really well done.
                              That's what I was thinking. The only thing I noticed that looked shoddy was the dash upholstery, which looked like it wasn't taut. The wheels are awful, though, but that's just me.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X