Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
    forever_frost old lady?

It's been a while since we've had one of these. I'll start. St. Patrick's Day Parade 2012

Comment

• Idk if I could smoke something that came out of 3 ppls ass. Great convo pipe nonetheless

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            Welp, I almost died for this picture.

I'm pulling out of Kroger and I see it. My eye balls about fell out of my face after I did a double take. I immediately said... "ANGRY EYES BURB"

I caught a light next to it immediately, and attempted to get their attention. Nothing. I roll up, say "fuck it", and snap a picture. That's when the window rolls down. I put the d-max in reverse and back up to just say what's up. Immediately greeted with hostility by three super tattooed vatos.

"You take a peecture or sometheeng?"
            "Oh yea man, I've just never seen a suburban with this front end, it's kinda.." (interrupted)
            "It ain't your front end!"
            "Alright man, It's not a big deal"

Took a right on red, and rolled home.

So, here it is.

why doesnt someone run the plates and see if el vato loco has a nice history.....maybe send it in to the local station. Hate motherfuckers with a chip on their shoulder
            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                Welp, I almost died for this picture.

I'm pulling out of Kroger and I see it. My eye balls about fell out of my face after I did a double take. I immediately said... "ANGRY EYES BURB"

I caught a light next to it immediately, and attempted to get their attention. Nothing. I roll up, say "fuck it", and snap a picture. That's when the window rolls down. I put the d-max in reverse and back up to just say what's up. Immediately greeted with hostility by three super tattooed vatos.

"You take a peecture or sometheeng?"
                "Oh yea man, I've just never seen a suburban with this front end, it's kinda.." (interrupted)
                "It ain't your front end!"
                "Alright man, It's not a big deal"

Took a right on red, and rolled home.

So, here it is.

Its also been done with OBS Blazers too btw Its easy on the NBS Tahoe/Suburbans, little harder on the OBS trucks to get the body lines looking decent....

Comment

Comment

• Pics from Pearl Harbor taken by reporters and such on site during the attack.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

• Comment

• I just now realized how much Gotye looks like Frodo.

So now i've got "someone i used to know" running through my head as a LOTR soundtrack

Comment

• Every time I see gotye, I read goatse

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                            I just now realized how much Gotye looks like Frodo.

So now i've got "someone i used to know" running through my head as a LOTR soundtrack
                            na, Darline from Rosanne.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post

The only one of those trucks that looks even remotely decent.
                              .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                                The only one of those trucks that looks even remotely decent.
                                That's because it has the full front end. The others still have the stock lower lights, and that stock silver bar across the grill, and then the new upper headlights and hood.

Comment

Working...
                                X