Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
    That's because it has the full front end. The others still have the stock lower lights, and that stock silver bar across the grill, and then the new upper headlights and hood.
    The first two are older 03-05 and the last one is 05.5-06

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
      That's because it has the full front end. The others still have the stock lower lights, and that stock silver bar across the grill, and then the new upper headlights and hood.
      Front ennd looks the same to me as the silverado / avalanche front end on the Tahoe. Only thing I can spot that its missing is the fog lights. AND of course better condition overall, so they eye it looks a lot better

Comment

• 2 Chronicles 7:14
        If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
            The first two are older 03-05 and the last one is 05.5-06
            this...
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                Welp, I almost died for this picture.

I'm pulling out of Kroger and I see it. My eye balls about fell out of my face after I did a double take. I immediately said... "ANGRY EYES BURB"

I caught a light next to it immediately, and attempted to get their attention. Nothing. I roll up, say "fuck it", and snap a picture. That's when the window rolls down. I put the d-max in reverse and back up to just say what's up. Immediately greeted with hostility by three super tattooed vatos.

"You take a peecture or sometheeng?"
                "Oh yea man, I've just never seen a suburban with this front end, it's kinda.." (interrupted)
                "It ain't your front end!"
                "Alright man, It's not a big deal"

Took a right on red, and rolled home.

So, here it is.
                That's how they are sold in Mexico, they are Chevy Sonoras or something like that.
                2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                  i am not sure what to think about that photo. Not sure to comment on the cool looking fish or ask if that is a male or female holding it.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                      edit potential present.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          i am not sure what to think about that photo. Not sure to comment on the cool looking fish or ask if that is a male or female holding it.
                          It's a dude, David Mills, and that's a red lionfish. They typically top out at 4.5 lbs. That guy was 35.65 oz.
                          Last edited by Treasure Chest; 07-19-2012, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Run away trailer ripped one of our fire hydrants up and then hit one of our Corvettes and a brand new impala finally stopped it. All while a salesman was setting 10 feet or so away from this all. Anybody looking for a new vette?

Comment

• Going to lunch today I thought this was kinda neat, What are the odds? And the truck has a sticker on the back glass that say's Bee-otch.

Comment

Working...
                                X