Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    edit potential present.
    Have at it, my buddy at work took this the other day.
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
      Run away trailer ripped one of our fire hydrants up and then hit one of our Corvettes and a brand new impala finally stopped it. All while a salesman was setting 10 feet or so away from this all. Anybody looking for a new vette?

Want ls3.
      Ded

Comment

• why didnt it hit the salesman instead??

Comment

• I'll trade ya a low mileage c5 for that fucked up c6.

/dead serious 1
          Last edited by CJ; 07-19-2012, 12:50 PM.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Going to lunch today I thought this was kinda neat, What are the odds? And the truck has a sticker on the back glass that say's Bee-otch.
            Looks like no one should ever consider buying a yellow chevy regardless of model.

Comment

I'll trade ya a low mileage c5 for that fucked up c6.

/dead serious 1
              Call Jim Glover Chevrolet in Lawton ok. 580-280-2880. lol.

Comment

Call Jim Glover Chevrolet in Lawton ok. 580-280-2880. lol.
                I assume you think I don't have a chance with the lol comment Interesting... Interesting...
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• My guess is the dealer's insurance will cover the cost to fix the Vette, and it will go right back on the lot without any disclosure to the buyer when it's sold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                    My guess is the dealer's insurance will cover the cost to fix the Vette, and it will go right back on the lot without any disclosure to the buyer when it's sold.
                    Or, I offer to buy that vette, he pockets the insurance check, and he makes out on selling my vette.

Comment

Or, I offer to buy that vette, he pockets the insurance check, and he makes out on selling my vette.
                      Hmm. Why don't you call my line directly. It won't hurt to ask. Insurance will fix it, it will be sold as used and we have to disclose the accident. It made the news headline. But yes, as always we make money off of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        i am not sure what to think about that photo. Not sure to comment on the cool looking fish or ask if that is a male or female holding it.
                        The arm holding the fish looks to be extended all the way, making me think the fish isn't really that big.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            The arm holding the fish looks to be extended all the way, making me think the fish isn't really that big.
                            It's a good size for a lionfish, but it's not ridiculously huge like the photo shows...about 2.23 lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by cj-95gt View Post
                              looks like no one should ever consider buying a yellow anything regardless of model.
                              fixed .
                              Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Hmm. Why don't you call my line directly. It won't hurt to ask. Insurance will fix it, it will be sold as used and we have to disclose the accident. It made the news headline. But yes, as always we make money off of it.
                                Good, I've heard of other dealerships fixing major damage on cars, it wasn't reported to Carfax, and they sold the vehicle as new and never disclosed a thing. Good to know your dealership is above that.

Comment

Working...
                                X