No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Men have become the tools of their tools.
      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Men have become the tools of their tools.
            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                technically it has never been titled and it's less than 5k miles it's legally a new vehicle, even if it's been in a wreck. But yes, they should at least disclose serious damage.
                after a certain amount it has to be disclosed... I wrecked a loaded z71 tahoe years ago at lynn smith. It was shy under 10k worth of damage lol and they were more worried about the price of the damage vs the tahoe actually being damaged.n I was more worried about if i was going to loose my job if I had to take a piss test lol. ( young and dumb)

Most new vehicles that are really fubbard are shipped back to gm and crushed. Had a new silverado come in that transporter nicked a bridge. Needed a new roof, It sat for a month till a guy showed up to take it back to a holding area for it to be stripped and crushed.

Comment

• Cat humor sucks asshole.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        That is a mind trip. The damn thing isn't really moving, but I cannot convince my eyes of that.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X