No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was lucky that it wasn't fatal. One of my 8th grade classmates died with a pointblank 12 Ga shot to the face. It was a stupid accident where his friend pointed what he thought was an unloaded gun at him and pulled the trigger. A few years later, the guy that pulled the trigger ended up hanging himself. Probably over accidently killing his best friend.
    Last edited by line-em-up; 07-29-2012, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          He was lucky that it wasn't fatal. One of my 8th grade classmates died with a pointblank 12 Ga shot to the face. It was a stupid accident where his friend pointed what he thought was an unloaded gun at him and pulled the trigger. A few years later, the guy that pulled the trigger ended up hanging himself. Probably over accidently killing his best friend.
          I was drunk, and did that to my brother one night. I never mix alcohol with guns for this very reason, though I had completely disassembled it previosly, didn't have a mag in it at the time, and double-checked the chamber right before. Still no excuse, because you can never be sure, and it's not worth somones life for a "joke."

I am only telling this story because I still think about it often years later, and get a little sick to my stomach, because of stories like this. Hilarious "joke."

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
            I was drunk, and did that to my brother one night. I never mix alcohol with guns for this very reason, though I had completely disassembled it previosly, didn't have a mag in it at the time, and double-checked the chamber right before. Still no excuse, because you can never be sure, and it's not worth somones life for a "joke."

I am only telling this story because I still think about it often years later, and get a little sick to my stomach, because of stories like this. Hilarious "joke."
            I shot myself with a BB gun when I was 12, and it pierced the skin and hurt like a son-of-a-bitch. From then on I learned never to point a weapon at any living thing unless I was willing to kill/maim it. I'd say, considering what happened in these stories, I learned my lesson the easy way.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD
              i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
              Originally Posted By: Polska
              I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                I shot myself with a BB gun when I was 12, and it pierced the skin and hurt like a son-of-a-bitch. From then on I learned never to point a weapon at any living thing unless I was willing to kill/maim it. I'd say, considering what happened in these stories, I learned my lesson the easy way.
                It wasn't pointed at anyone, but still my closest call. I was hunting, and had previously chambered a round. I never got a shot at the deer I was after though, and was too lazy to unchamber the bullet. I figured the safety was good enough until I set the rifle down a little harder than I meant to. Put a .300 Savage round right through the wall. Luckily I had already learned better than to set the rifle down pointed towards anyone. I'll never be too lazy to unchamber a weapon again though.
                .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                  It wasn't pointed at anyone, but still my closest call. I was hunting, and had previously chambered a round. I never got a shot at the deer I was after though, and was too lazy to unchamber the bullet. I figured the safety was good enough until I set the rifle down a little harder than I meant to. Put a .300 Savage round right through the wall. Luckily I had already learned better than to set the rifle down pointed towards anyone. I'll never be too lazy to unchamber a weapon again though.
                  Earlier last year a family friend was out hog hunting with a buddy of his, while driving down one of the roads on the lease a hog ran across from passenger side to driver side. Family friends buddy went to hand him the rifle so he could get a shot from the driver's side, it went off and hit him in the head and killed him. Believe he was only 27 years old and married less than 6 months.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                  Originally Posted By: Polska
                  I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

I would have beat your fucking ass with the gun.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

It bothers me to think about Eugene, may he RIP. I would HATE to be the one responsible for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        I would have beat your fucking ass with the gun.
                        I had him by about 60lbs, and not fat, that will never happen. He was drunk too though, so I don't think either of us realized the gravity of it at the time.

Comment

• Seems legit...

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Sad thing is that stupid people fall for that shit I'm sure.

Comment

Sad thing is that stupid people fall for that shit I'm sure.
                              They do all day long.

Comment

• I called from google voice so a random number showed, entered random info all the way through. The recording asked for last 4 of ssn,16 digit cc number, expiration date, 3 digit security code and your pin, twice.

If someone really falls for that and the obvious typos, that's pretty bad.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X