Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    I called from google voice so a random number showed, entered random info all the way through. The recording asked for last 4 of ssn,16 digit cc number, expiration date, 3 digit security code and your pin, twice.

If someone really falls for that and the obvious typos, that's pretty bad.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
    Credit card companies make it very clear that they will never ask for your CC number. "A fool and his money will soon be departed."

Comment

• What's fucked up is how they can commit identity theft and fraud so openly and get away with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
        What's fucked up is how they can commit identity theft and fraud so openly and get away with it.
        Those are the people that should have their doors kicked in and their dogs shot for good measure. Credit card fraud is just a piece of the puzzle that bankrupts us.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Those are the people that should have their doors kicked in and their dogs shot for good measure. Credit card fraud is just a piece of the puzzle that bankrupts us.
            I highly doubt that they are on American soil, especially with the bad grammar being mentioned, and their home coutry doesn't have any such laws, or the technology to trace it.

Comment

• Doing my part to fight Terror.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                Seems legit...
                When my Chase debit card was compromised, their fraud dept texted me and it didn't look too far off from that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  Doing my part to fight Terror.
                  dude, did i talk shit to you on a flight coming from kcmo to dfw? you look just like a guy that was drunk as fuck and talking shit to the stweardesses the entire time and mid flight i had to call his punk ass out and make him stfu.. if it was you, sorry. if not good luck on your TSA interviews
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      I'm an admin at the forum in my sig, and I cannot tell you how many CC dump spammers I've banned and posts I've submitted info from. The black market for CC dumps is HUGE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        Credit card companies make it very clear that they will never ask for your CC number. "A fool and his money will soon be departed."
                        parted
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          parted
                          That was the third time that was posted like that.
                          Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            dude, did i talk shit to you on a flight coming from kcmo to dfw? you look just like a guy that was drunk as fuck and talking shit to the stweardesses the entire time and mid flight i had to call his punk ass out and make him stfu.. if it was you, sorry. if not good luck on your TSA interviews
                            lol, nope wasn't me. I would have arm barred you to death.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X