Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    I was in QT the other day and this family of 7 came in and everyone of them was draining the watermelon slushee machine. All of them trying to stick their cups under it, kids running around hoopin and hollerin'. Me and two other guys could hardly reach the regular drink dispensers and just waited.

I was visiting someone at Dawson jail the other day and one of the workers there was bringing back lunch, (I assume for fellow co-workers). He must have had a dozen boxes of Popeye's in a clear bag.

And yet, they get pissed off when people stereotype and call others racist for noticing?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

New Pininfarina designe Lancia Stratos
      Sexy
      http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

• Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
        Sexy
        Fuck yeah it is. I want one!

Comment

• It's too bad they're not going to be able to produce any more of them.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              It's too bad they're not going to be able to produce any more of them.
              It's not like I would ever be able to afford one anyway.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      Off I-20 in Weatherford?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                        Off I-20 in Weatherford?
                        I assumed it was somewhere out here, friend on mine that works out of Midland put it up on his facebook. Might be more than one, but Clayton Williams is based out of Midland and has lots of operations out here.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Really ancient aliens?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                Really ancient aliens?

LOL were you watching that shit too? I had to turn it off, it was so fucking ridiculous, every single time those morons are on there.

"We don't understand how they did this, so it was aliens."
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X