Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    LOL were you watching that shit too? I had to turn it off, it was so fucking ridiculous, every single time those morons are on there.

"We don't understand how they did this, so it was aliens."
    haha, me and the wife just had to back that shit up and freeze. We weren't paying much attention till they showed that.

Comment

• aahhh yes, the dinosaur bones have to be painted in lead paint because they are radioactive. Must be aliens.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                I would of probably shit myself if I fucking saw that in mid flight! LOL

Comment

• Comment

• Not a single one of you is this cool. Throttle cable broke in the middle of a stage, so Juha Kannkunen (co-driver) hopped out of the car and controlled the throttle by hand for the rest of the stage.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                        Not a single one of you is this cool. Throttle cable broke in the middle of a stage, so Juha Kannkunen (co-driver) hopped out of the car and controlled the throttle by hand for the rest of the stage.

A legendary race.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Apparently the Deltas had a bit of an issue with throttle cables, because it happened to another Delta driven by Roberto Rosselli.

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
                            I hate that guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                              I hate that guy.
                              bc you have a job? because you're not in jail??

ahhh fuck it, not even worth my time, ROMNEY FOR WHITEBOY(S)!!
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                bc you have a job? because you're not in jail??

ahhh fuck it, not even worth my time, ROMNEY FOR WHITEBOY(S)!!
                                So if someone thinks that Obama is a lying sack of shit, then they automatically have to support Romney? Take your bipartisan blinders off.

Comment

Working...
                                X