No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know jeremy well enough to know that his distaste is not based on political values, so....
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Where's the popcorn at?
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Resolute desk I presume, what a class act. F'n jackass

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          i know jeremy well enough to know that his distaste is not based on political values, so....
          Gotcha. Many in the pro- Obama camp seem to think he is infallible and defer to the race card right off the bat.

I don't know about Jeremy...

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            Gotcha. Many in the pro- Obama camp seem to think he is infallible and defer to the race card right off the bat.

I don't know about Jeremy...
            Yup, I mentioned not being a big obama fan to a buddy in front of a few people, and he agreed. Didn't say any details or anything, and it was even said in a much "nicer" way than usual. That was it, one small non-offensive comment. The next thing I know we're the biggest racists in Texas. The people listening in on us (obviously pro-obama), immediately started in on how racist we were being. I took one look at them, and said "What exactly did I say that was racist?". With a nice little "You said you don't like obama bacause he's black." reply. I couldn't stand it anymore, and decided to let them know that the only people who even mentioned that he was black was them. That i'm allowed to dislike anyone I want, and that him happening to be an african-american didn't exclude him from being able to be disliked. Being of the normal obama supporter intelligence they didn't get it, and I was the racist guy the rest of the night. It's sad how quickly the race card is brought up if a white guy doesn't like obama. Apparently that is the only reason that a caucasian person has to dislike this asshole, and of course the "guilty white" type feel they have to support him or they're racists too. I've never seen anything quite like it, a guy that you aren't allowed to dislike without being a bad person. Any bad opinion of him is dismissed as racism automatically.
            .223 > 911

Comment

• ...and back to pictures

.223 > 911

Comment

• .223 > 911

Comment

• Stoopied imgur app. Here's the right piktar.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
                  Last edited by Tx Redneck; 08-10-2012, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• ^^^You's about to get hated on.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      bc you have a job? because you're not in jail??

ahhh fuck it, not even worth my time, ROMNEY FOR WHITEBOY(S)!!
                      ... and Obama for blackboys?

Comment

• A little somethin from back in the day.

Comment

• my favorite comic book arch of all time.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• ^^^ I know that kid who proposed. He went to HS with me, now a Air Force pilot. Had a 72 'Cuda purple with black top in HS... so wanted that car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                                ^^^ I know that kid who proposed. He went to HS with me, now a Air Force pilot. Had a 72 'Cuda purple with black top in HS... so wanted that car.
                                Well he has an awesome car, so she must have said no?

Comment

Working...
                                X