No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a shit load of money staring at Ford from that picture. Just build as is or change it up some and call it the Ford Falcon.

Comment

• Its funny because if it was called a Mustang I would never think of getting one..... if it was called ANYTHING else I would be all over one and about to go into debt. LOL
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I'd buy one regardless of the name. Wife wants a kid so I want a fun affordable RWD sedan.

Edit: Here's the story about it

I'd buy a V8 or even a Turbo V6 model.
        Last edited by Ratt; 08-14-2012, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          I'd buy one regardless of the name. Wife wants a kid so I want a fun affordable RWD sedan.
          Agreed. Of course if I could afford a newer car and a fun one at that. The falcon idea would sick. Or hell, what's stopping them from reinventing the Fairlane?! Make a V killer called the Fairlane GT/GTA or a Thunderbolt but in 4 door apparel. Man... That would be sweeeeet. G8 / Srt8 / legacy GT / CTSV / Fairlane/falcon. Mmmmmmmm

**edit** Well I guess I quoted u before u added that link, ratt. I can't rap my head around accepting it as a stang. Sorry. Rebadge a dead name and call it done. Can't see a softer, longer, 4 dr mustang being über popular.
          Last edited by Tannerm; 08-14-2012, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              There is a shit load of money staring at Ford from that picture. Just build as is or change it up some and call it the Ford Falcon.
              The Ford Thundercogarfalconbird.
              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Too bad it was just an April Fools joke. Would be a cool car under a different name though.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      My wife's greatest fear..

Comment

no worries, I've hit my head/arms/hand on the ceiling fan more times than I can remember
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          no worries, I've hit my head/arms/hand on the ceiling fan more times than I can remember
                          You, sir, are the reason for the worry.

Comment

in europe a guy did that with one of his kids into his Robinson r22..................

Comment

• Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                              You, sir, are the reason for the worry.
                              You've never put your arm through your shirt and hit your arm on the ceiling fan? It works better than coffee in the morning.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                You've never put your arm through your shirt and hit your arm on the ceiling fan? It works better than coffee in the morning.
                                Id have to be standing on a stool for that to happen... Being 5'4 ceiling pans are not a worry for me...

Comment

Working...
                                X