Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    lols, what is this from?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

[sings]a three hour tour[/sings]
      http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        lols, what is this from?
        No idea. I've been trying to find out for like 20 min.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

and one more in the redhead thread in the nsfw section that is just a little more nsfw.

Stevo
              dear lord…!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                And one more in the redhead thread in the NSFW section that is just a little more NSFW.
                On that note...

This is a ballpoint pen drawing.

Redhead Girl - Ballpoint Pen on paper.

Reference photo by Russian photographer: Кристина Тарарина
                Russian Top Model's name: Любовь Ансимова

Red hair, also called ginger hair occurs naturally on approximately 1–2% of the human population. It occurs more frequently (2–6%) in people of northern or western European ancestry, and less frequently in other populations. Red hair appears in people with two copies of a recessive gene on chromosome 16 which causes a mutation in the MC1R protein.

Took aprox. 30 hours to finish. Lost about 20% quality during scanning.

The size is 8" x 9" or 22,5cm x 20cm.

Feel free to ask any questions and to comment.

Thank you.

FAQ: Due to hundreds of questions and my lack of time to answer them all here are the answers for the most frequently asked:

Q:How many colors do you have and what pens are these?
                A: I have 8 colored Bic ballpoint pens, for this I used 6 of them plus black. They are just common everyday ballpoint pens.

Q: Where do you get them? I have never seen them.
                A: Staples, Ebay, Amazon, and pretty much any good office supply store, just because you haven't noticed them before doesn't mean they don't exist.

Q: Do you use any other medium mixed with the ballpoint pens?
                A: No, I just use ballpoint pens for these drawings. Everything is 100% ballpoint pen.

Q: How do you mix the colors? How do you blend them?
                A: I don't mix them nor blend them. Ballpoint pen ink dries instantly and can not be erased. I just cross hatch the different colors in layers to create the illusion of blending and the illusion of colors I don't actually have.

Q: Are you a professional Artist?
                A: No, I'm just a lawyer, art is just a hobby for me, although it takes from 5 to 50 hours to finish each drawing. I started drawing when I was 2.

Edit: MUCH BETTER QUALITY SCAN COMING SOON. Also some wips and a small tutorial.

Comment

• about the boat gif.

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                    Ouch!

Comment

• Someone had a busted face after that.

Comment

On that note...

This is a ballpoint pen drawing.

http://vianaarts.deviantart.com/art/...-Pen-310870595
                        whenever someone says i am a good artist i always laugh and go "yeah right." shit like this is why.
                        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• Comment

• I'm honestly surprised no titties came loose during the boat crash.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• From last night:

I got some of just the moon without the clouds after they passed, but for some reason I couldn't pull the moon in close enough for the detail I like.

I was using my Sigma 120-300mm f2.8 with a Sigma 1.4TC and still wasn't satisfied with the IQ. I've shot the moon when it's much closer in orbit and I've gotten good crater detail with that combo, but it just wasn't happening last night.

Comment

• Here's an older pic with the same lens combo:

Comment

Working...
                                X