Clear All

Comment

• Comment

• Please stop with the eyes dammit!!
        .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
          Please stop with the eyes dammit!!
          Last edited by Hmbre97; 09-05-2012, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
            Please stop with the eyes dammit!!
            THIS! FFS, it's gonna make me vomit.

Comment

Comment

• Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Yeah, that's the truth. The most I've ever been sore/disabled is directly proportionate to the time since the last jetski endeavor. I'm sure that it would be enjoyable if you drove it like an old lady, but every time I'm on a jetski I drive it like a fucking maniac with a death wish.
                    I ike to go as fast as I can and turn on a dime. I got thrown off and landed on my butt. It was sore for days. It's amazing how hard water can be. My friend tried the same thing and it broke his leg.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                        Bad ass!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                          I ike to go as fast as I can and turn on a dime. I got thrown off and landed on my butt. It was sore for days. It's amazing how hard water can be. My friend tried the same thing and it broke his leg.
                          Broke his leg? Damn. I didn't even know that was possible. I got tossed at about 60mph one time and remember skipping across the water doing cartwheels. The jetski came apart, lid came off, broke off the ignition, broke the handlebar mount, and started to sink since it rested upside down. Luckily had someone come over and tow it back in. You will never feel like more of an idiot than blowing on that stupid whistle.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            We ride old school standup skis. Best workout aroumd IMO, we went to Lake Murry last weekend and rode like we were trying out for Jackass. I slept for 2 days when I got home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                              We ride old school standup skis. Best workout aroumd IMO, we went to Lake Murry last weekend and rode like we were trying out for Jackass. I slept for 2 days when I got home.
                              Like....Wave Race 64? I played the fuck out of that game!

Edit: Since this is the pic thread

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X