Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      Well, I really cant say your lying.....seems legit.
      We looked over your posts, most of them were not funny or to serious, stay true my friend, stay true.
      Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Damn, two of my favorite things...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Damn, two of my favorite things...
        It's actually really gross

Comment

• Need DP can for scale.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            x2!

name that movie
            Blood In Blood Out

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              It's actually really gross
              I've never even heard of Butler's, and I've lived in Stephenville for 11 years, off and on. Crazy.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• LMAO^^

I hate those stupid ass stickers, as well as the ones with the kids' name under some sport. Why would you want any stranger knowing your kids' name?

Comment

• Comment

• the Polar Bears vs. The Black Gorilla Army vs. La Onda (btw La Onda dont shine shoes).......this coming from your typical white republican that wont accept the fact that Obama is going to win another 4 years.
                      .....bro....

Comment

Comment

• And... I really want her to climb on me:

Comment

• LmFAO at the TIP on how to get over the dark

And Yes pl0x on the fine bitch climbing some cock I mean rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              95%. Ninety-five percent of black people voted for a black man. That totally shows independent thought on behalf of that huge segment of the population! I don't fucking get it. Republicans freed the slaves, Democrats start the Ku Klux Klan. It was the Democrats who fought to keep blacks in slavery and passed the discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws as well. Democrats disenfranchised blacks during the reconstruction and up until the civil rights movement (and voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act), and even Martin Luther King was a Republican. But by golly the are the party of the people! Also blacks tend to forget that it was Republicans who founded the Historically Black Colleges and Universities. But I digress, Obama is a black man and blacks will, and did blindly vote for him. It is truly unbelievable and the only thing more shocking would be a Jewish person casting his or her vote for Barry after being a total dick towards Israel.
                              It's only that simple if you ignore the multiple political realignments of those parties and this country.

Comment

• Lightning rod in action

Comment

Working...
                                X