Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    I had something like that happen a few weeks ago. I was heading home from work and a yellow jacket hit my helmet in just the right way that it go in. I was hopping that the impact killed it but I found out fast it didn't when I felt it crawling around on my ear. Had to wait till I got to a stop light before I could do anything only good part was I didn't get stung.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackout View Post
        I had something like that happen a few weeks ago. I was heading home from work and a yellow jacket hit my helmet in just the right way that it go in. I was hopping that the impact killed it but I found out fast it didn't when I felt it crawling around on my ear. Had to wait till I got to a stop light before I could do anything only good part was I didn't get stung.
        Two nights ago i took a hit with a flying ant thing (dunno, it obliterated itself) right on the tearduct of me left eye at 60. That fucking hurt like a bitch.

Comment

• I don't want to copy the pictures over to here maybe do to copyright. Anyways it's a sales ad spoof against harbor freight tools. Halarious!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
            I don't want to copy the pictures over to here maybe do to copyright. Anyways it's a sales ad spoof against harbor freight tools. Halarious!!!

http://www.southbayriders.com/forums...d.php?t=125584
            Thats pretty damn funny.

Comment

• Youtube comment gold...

.223 > 911

Comment

Comment

• LMFAO! I am in tears here! LOLZ
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                    Two nights ago i took a hit with a flying ant thing (dunno, it obliterated itself) right on the tearduct of me left eye at 60. That fucking hurt like a bitch.
                    Wear a helmet?

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                      Wear a helmet?
                      I've been hit in the eye by a bug with a helmet(closed visor), AND glasses on.

Comment

• Just a shot in the dark, but I bet that there are lots of people that are offended by the jokers poking fun about the recent Colorado mass murder. Personally, I'd like to smack them in the face with a bat, man.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                              He's all white. If we had a black president, weed would be legal. It's a scam!

who put the wig on Tim Meadows???
                              "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X