• Show
Clear All

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• So much for protecting the shield.

Comment

• Is that a woman on the left?
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
              Is that a woman on the left?
              Yep
              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• At what point does one decide: You know? I want my head to be a Louis Vuitton bag..

Comment

• Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                    At what point does one decide: You know? I want my head to be a Louis Vuitton bag..
                    as soon as that Lone Star deposit drops, son!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                      At what point does one decide: You know? I want my head to be a Louis Vuitton bag..
                      When they get cash in-hand from selling wooden ipad's to crazy white womens...
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Comment

• I seem to have stumbled across the greatest meme of all time.

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• sheeeiiitttt
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• 2 Chronicles 7:14
                              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X