• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is at this guys funeral...

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      this is at this guys funeral...

yea thise Puerto Rican funerals are a little weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
        A perfect example as to how weak you are. Your polluted, atrophied mind can no longer hold even the simplest of debates without you having to resort to sifting through a library of dated pics to try and get whatever point it is you were trying to get across. Besides:

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
        ssjunk i have a question: do you think marijuana should stay illegal?
        Jester is a perfect example as to why a personality inventory should be mandated by the government if it were to ever become legal. The boy is far too gone to be a functioning member of society and has met his quota. Boy should be cut off immediately so the rest can be distributed to those who want to take his place and rot their brains.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          ignorant bs.
          You have debated nothing. Everything you have tried to achieve against weed, you have failed miserably. You need to educate yourself and do it immediately. This "hippie," along with a few others, have bitch slapped your ass up and down the last few pages with easy to follow arguments. Debating with you on this subject is not even close to being a challenge.
          Do you really have any facts as to why marijuana should not be legalized or at a minimum be decriminalized?
          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
          Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
            yea thise Puerto Rican funerals are a little weird.

Even in death, they are trying to steal bikes.

Comment

• May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

I'm still calling bullshit on this one. I'm sure someone has died from an allergic reaction to marijuana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                  I'm still calling bullshit on this one. I'm sure someone has died from an allergic reaction to marijuana.
                  lol
                  Semper Fi

Comment

lol
                    I've seen that one, and I still stand by my original statement. People are allergic to marijuana.

Comment

• makes you wonder if one year apsirin killed 7600 people and another only 500. i think i actually remember something about that.
                      Semper Fi

Comment

I've seen that one, and I still stand by my original statement. People are allergic to marijuana.
                        have you treated anyone for it? all bullshit aside.

The bottom line is that it is FAR safer than the other stuff.

as far as being allergic to it....i am allergic to everything and some types of weed i have been around makes me sneeze my ass off. Not sure if it is the mj or pollen and other stuff stuck to its sticky goodness.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

have you treated anyone for it? all bullshit aside.

The bottom line is that it is FAR safer than the other stuff.

as far as being allergic to it....i am allergic to everything and some types of weed i have been around makes me sneeze my ass off. Not sure if it is the mj or pollen and other stuff stuck to its sticky goodness.
                          I'm actually allergic to it. Ended up in the ER in anaphylactic shock. I'm sure that my friends wouldn't have incriminated themselves if I had died.

Comment

I'm actually allergic to it. Ended up in the ER in anaphylactic shock. I'm sure that my friends wouldn't have incriminated themselves if I had died.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

• Pot heads are funny..... and completely useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Pot heads are funny..... and completely useless.
                                Do you like Music?

Comment

Working...
                                X