No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting all your facts from pro-marijuana sites is a real bang up method of accurate research!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      Getting all your facts from pro-marijuana sites is a real bang up method of accurate research!!
      Well Matt, argue against it then. I had done my research thoroughly before the first time i ever smoked and it is the only illegal drug I have ever done.......kinda kills that whole "gateway drug" theory.

I have been on sites arguing against it and i just cant seem to find a good one against it. Lung cancer?.......well, bake it and eat it or use a vaporizer.
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
        Do you like Music?
        I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
          Well Matt, argue against it then. I had done my research thoroughly before the first time i ever smoked and it is the only illegal drug I have ever done.......kinda kills that whole "gateway drug" theory.

I have been on sites arguing against it and i just cant seem to find a good one against it. Lung cancer?.......well, bake it and eat it or use a vaporizer.
          It makes you lazy. Most of the pot heads I went to school with are still living at mommas house. The few that don't, are living meaningless lives. I'm not saying pot makes everyone lazy, I have worked with some very productive pot heads, but the majority become life sucking leeches.

Comment

The biggest argument against it is simple. There hasn't been enough long term research to prove one way or another at this point. At times there was a case for certain pesticides not being harmful as well. As more research was done these claims were disproved.

I'm not arguing against it, as I pointed out earlier. I'm stating that you can't collect facts from sources which only support your claims. Research on any topic must be biased and include controls in order to be considered valid.

Truthfully most people who have been treated for illnesses tend to choose not to disclose their illegal drug use until tests prove otherwise for fear of losing their medical benefits. So the information is lacking at best to make a solid conclusion on whether or not there is any major long term effects of extended marijuana use.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Are his fucking EYES open?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

This "hippie," along with a few others, have bitch slapped your ass up and down the last few pages with easy to follow arguments.
                You see what I mean? You are the only outspoken pothead that has been rambling on this nonsense. No one else has countered anything. Your latest effort is just more evidence you have no substance other than abuse to the remaining sub-par functioning cells you retain. Yes, go ahead and start parroting bullshit from pro marijuana sites. It's nothing more than justification for you and your fellow brethren to destroy yourself. While you're at it, conjure up some more 9/11 conspiracy bullshit. We all haven't seen enough...
                Remember the next time you are street walking and you start chasing that laser, just take a moment and think of me laughing real hard. Hell, don't picture it, just look up and see me giggling my motherfucking ass off. Does it not make you feel at least slightly guilty you were responsible for killing Pablo's father who was only trying to make a few pesos for his familia????
                Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Are his fucking EYES open?
                It looks like they injected air behind his eyeballs or put some sort of caps on. Those shits are huge!
                Last edited by SS Junk; 10-10-2012, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  Is that Eric second in line with the blue hair?
                  Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                    *wipes nasal ejected water from desk*
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      It makes you lazy. Most of the pot heads I went to school with are still living at mommas house. The few that don't, are living meaningless lives. I'm not saying pot makes everyone lazy, I have worked with some very productive pot heads, but the majority become life sucking leeches.
                      Lazy people are lazy. The potheads I know are HIGHLY functioning.
                      Semper Fi

Comment

• Would you assbags take your social commentary on weed to another fucking thread already? Damn!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          You see what I mean? You are the only outspoken pothead that has been rambling on this nonsense. No one else has countered anything. Your latest effort is just more evidence you have no substance other than abuse to the remaining sub-par functioning cells you retain. Yes, go ahead and start parroting bullshit from pro marijuana sites. It's nothing more than justification for you and your fellow brethren to destroy yourself. While you're at it, conjure up some more 9/11 conspiracy bullshit. We all haven't seen enough...
                          Remember the next time you are street walking and you start chasing that laser, just take a moment and think of me laughing real hard. Hell, don't picture it, just look up and see me giggling my motherfucking ass off. Does it not make you feel at least slightly guilty you were responsible for killing Pablo's father who was only trying to make a few pesos for his familia????
                          !
                          You are off your fucking rocker.
                          By the way.....you never answered any of our questions. And the fact you lump someone in that likes weed with 9/11 conspiracy theories is further proof that you are completely off your fucking rocker. I feel like the block of cheese that fat jaba the hutt lookin motherfucker was eating would put up a better argument.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
                            Would you assbags take your social commentary on weed to another fucking thread already? Damn!
                            Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                              That does look like Eric.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

• May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X