Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he was setup, someone threw those in there
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by scootro; 10-14-2012, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^lol

Comment

• Dumb ass is what that is.... guaged out and let someone throw a lock on your shit?!?! DUMB ASS!!! Then, let someone else try and dremel that lock off?!?!?! In your ear?!?!?! DUMB ASS!!!! Ever heard of a bolt cutter?!?! DUMB ASS!!!!
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                    Dumb ass is what that is.... guaged out and let someone throw a lock on your shit?!?! DUMB ASS!!! Then, let someone else try and dremel that lock off?!?!?! In your ear?!?!?! DUMB ASS!!!! Ever heard of a bolt cutter?!?! DUMB ASS!!!!
                    calm down it's not your ear! a lock smith would work out better

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      didnt look at all the keys hanging in the back ground did ya? hes probly at a locksmith or a place that can probably cut a key.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd View Post
                        didnt look at all the keys hanging in the back ground did ya? hes probly at a locksmith or a place that can probably cut a key.
                        LOL. I hope he put in an ear plug. For fragments rather.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd View Post
                          my locksmith can pick any lock

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              I understand what he is cutting. Do you understand the sound and the decibel levels that dremel would reach that close to your ear?!?!
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                                I understand what he is cutting. Do you understand the sound and the decibel levels that dremel would reach that close to your ear?!?!
                                yea i know

Comment

Working...
                                X