Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
        Too soon?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• NM
          Last edited by LaserSVT; 10-15-2012, 06:21 AM.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
            is this a real thing cause it looks photoshopped? if its real i'm selling everything i own for it
            1961 Lincoln Continental Coupe, reproportioned for a long hood/short deck style, as if it was a Mark Coupe instead of just a sedan-based 2 d...
            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
              Dont get it
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                Dont get it
                It's a comment on how fucked society is. He does something spectacular that no one else has ever done, yet she gets more attention for being an idiot, Darwin club candidate.

Comment

• I'm guessing the young girl is a suppose to be the new attention whore meme.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• she did a thing on youtube about how she was bullied. Google amanda Todd. there's even pics of her terts on there, which is why she committed suicide i guess.
                    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                      she did a thing on youtube about how she was bullied. Google amanda Todd. there's even pics of her terts on there, which is why she committed suicide i guess.
                      Originally posted by Treasure Chest
                      There is a thread about her in the back porch. She basically started cam whoring at 13, got into drugs, alcohol and cutting soon after, changed schools three times, had two failed suicide attempts, made a YouTube video on her sob story, and committed suicide shortly after at 15. I wouldn't google the pics since she was ridiculously under age.
                      It's started tiff between 4chan and some World Peace three letter movement who thinks they can take down 4chan, which IMO is not possible.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                        she did a thing on youtube about how she was bullied. Google amanda Todd. there's even pics of her terts on there, which is why she committed suicide i guess.
                        thats fucking terrible. I could only wish the guy that harassed her killed himself due to the guilt

Comment

• Yeah, there were posts on Facebook of people saying they wish she would read it and kill herself. Carefull what you wish for.
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            It's a comment on how fucked society is. He does something spectacular that no one else has ever done, yet she gets more attention for being an idiot, Darwin club candidate.
                            I get that part, I just am not familiar with the bleach/youtube situation or know who the girl is.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Don't cam whore and then be upset when your pics make it public.
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                                Don't cam whore and then be upset when your pics make it public.
                                And don't have parents who are oblivious retards.

Comment

Working...
                                X