Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
    And don't have parents who are oblivious retards.
    I like to thinks of it as a cautionary tale for those who don't parent their kids.

Picture unrelated.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      I get that part, I just am not familiar with the bleach/youtube situation or know who the girl is.
      Neither was I. I've got to spend more time on the Internetz.

That sucks about her. So young.. Way too young to to decide that life wasn't worth living.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post

XJ?
        If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
          I like to thinks of it as a cautionary tale for those who don't parent their kids.

Picture unrelated.

Comment

• Lock picker

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            my locksmith can pick any lock
            No he can't. Maybe most of them but not all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              that is awesome! more info please!

Think of Bonneville salt flat racers, and images of snarling Vincents or twin-engined Triumphs probably spring to mind. You probably don’t picture the anemic Honda Super Cub, the world’s most popular motorcycle. Which makes this little racer from Holland’s Super Motor Company all the more appealing. SMC’s Dimitri Hettinga sells a remake of the Super…

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                It's a comment on how fucked society is. He does something spectacular that no one else has ever done, yet she gets more attention for being an idiot, Darwin club candidate.
                actually he was second to do tht lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  Don't cam whore and then be upset when your pics make it public.
                  Read about it. The guy blackmailed her into videos or he would make it public. The asshole threatened her personal information and what not then made a facebook account with the picture. Kids do dumb things but someone really fucked up her life.

Comment

• BJJ Steve Armbar approved triangle choke.

Comment

• That's a little morbid of a picture to take.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• holy fuck that snake is huge, what kind??
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          holy fuck that snake is huge, what kind??
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                            Read about it. The guy blackmailed her into videos or he would make it public. The asshole threatened her personal information and what not then made a facebook account with the picture. Kids do dumb things but someone really fucked up her life.
                            Yeah. Her parents for letting her do whatever the fuck she wanted, completely unsupervised.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              That's a little morbid of a picture to take.
                              It depends on which animal is the pet.

pic unrelated

Comment

• That is one incredible pizza. Seriously that's incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X