Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
    Jesus, I cant be the only one who wanted to tear up at the end thinking about my puppies......

Comment

• ^^diddo....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post

/Big ass picture

Jesus, I cant be the only one who wanted to tear up at the end thinking about my puppies......
        14 Raptor
        18 GT350

Comment

• Google 7301 Northeast Loop 820 76180 and street view it. Thats NRHPD stopping it for speeding. You continue to scroll west ull see the motor jock with its red and blues on, then all of a sudden; hes gone. Make sure your watching from behind as u move forward. Link below. Just zoom in till it jumps to street view:

Comment

• lol. he pulled the google streetview car over for speeding?

Comment

• Good stuff!

Comment

• Weather changed quite a bit too, which leads me to think its not exactly the same timeline. Wouldnt doubt the stopped for speeding part tho.

Comment

• LOL @ the NRH police department google icon.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• ^^ lol

someone spilled paint all over the self check out @ home depot

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Yay, it's the week before the UCLA/USC football game and the schools are stepping up the rivalry this year. Historically, pranksters have gone after the Bruin statue on the UCLA campus and the...

Comment

• Comment

• Took me a couple seconds to get chevelle's pic
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                              Took me a couple seconds to get chevelle's pic
                              The fucking link underneath it didn't help?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X