No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His wife and kid had more of the same on as well ..

Comment

• that picture rules haha i remember seeing that one a while back.

Comment

• [quote=jayjohnson600;893163]
        Originally posted by Downs View Post
        There was a tire and rim dealer in Jacksonville, NC that had something very similar to that parked on the curb chained to a light post.

This:
        https://maps.google.com/maps?q=jacks...18.37,,0,12.84
        THat be it. It used to sit on that curb chained to one of those posts when I was stationed there.
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I get the feeling you've never read the bible.
            You mean, where I've pointed out, in other threads, that people are still bound by old laws, and that Jesus hasn't released them from their requirements of such laws? Yeah. Sure thing buddy.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                You mean, where I've pointed out, in other threads, that people are still bound by old laws, and that Jesus hasn't released them from their requirements of such laws? Yeah. Sure thing buddy.
                No, I mean you haven't read the bible. I have no idea what releasing them from their requirements has to do with it. If your intention is to be the best atheist you can be, you need to read and understand it, because your arguments tell me you haven't read it.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Saw this on a well pad Friday bastard wont let us work lol, Minchew named her boomerang lol. Kinda fucked up but people don't take care of their dogs out here in this part of Oklahoma see shit like this daily.

Comment

No, I mean you haven't read the bible. I have no idea what releasing them from their requirements has to do with it. If your intention is to be the best atheist you can be, you need to read and understand it, because your arguments tell me you haven't read it.
                        What makes you think I haven't read it?

Comment

I get the feeling you've never read the bible.
                          Not picking on racrguy but it is just the typical liberal bullshit. I like how intellectuals will exhaustively pour over literature and look for implied meanings and buried reasoning and philosophy but then suspend all of that and read like a four year old when they look at the Bible.

"Yep, right here it says a bear ate these kids for making fun of the bald guy, that means God hates kids and queers, loves bears and invented the hair club for men!"
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            What makes you think I haven't read it?
                            Well, you're not representing or misrepresenting the content of the bible. For instance you seem to not understand the context "thou shall not kill."...you don't think there's no further explanation in the text, do you? Because there is, enough so that the comic is pretty clearly designed to appeal to those who are not familiar with it.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              Not picking on racrguy but it is just the typical liberal bullshit. I like how intellectuals will exhaustively pour over literature and look for implied meanings and buried reasoning and philosophy but then suspend all of that and read like a four year old when they look at the Bible.

"Yep, right here it says a bear ate these kids for making fun of the bald guy, that means God hates kids and queers, loves bears and invented the hair club for men!"
                              Haha, that's a pretty good summary of what I'm saying. You'd have to ignore much of the text to find these conclusions amusing. It just frustrates me that the biggest opponents of Christianity are by and large the least familiar with it. I'm not saying racrguy is, but I find it hard to believe he would engage in this with knowledge of how its misrepresented.

Comment

Haha, that's a pretty good summary of what I'm saying. You'd have to ignore much of the text to find these conclusions amusing. It just frustrates me that the biggest opponents of Christianity are by and large the least familiar with it. I'm not saying racrguy is, but I find it hard to believe he would engage in this with knowledge of how its misrepresented.
                                I say it all the time, progressive people aren't really open to new ideas at all, if they were they would entertain the idea that the Bible is 100% correct and that they are going straight to hell.
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X