• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'Day Mate

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        I have NO IDEA what is going on in this GIF but by God I cannot stop laughing!
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          I have NO IDEA what is going on in this GIF but by God I cannot stop laughing!
          It's from a video, it's a bunch of girls punching each other in the face, pretty damn hard too.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            I was pointing out the hypocrisy. Personally, I don't think god hates queers or love bears, should a god even exist. People use the bible to point out things like god hating fags and whatnot.
            I think you are spot on here. I could point out lot of people who have read the bible who don't understand this yet.

I don't know how much of the bible you have read, but I would say you have correctly understood a central point and I think that is awesome.

Edit: And here is a random picture of a ceramic Joe Montana "card" that I have.

Last edited by slow06; 12-03-2012, 11:00 AM.
            "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
            -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                It's from a video, it's a bunch of girls punching each other in the face, pretty damn hard too.

The gif really captures the feeling of "shit is getting really serious in 3....2....1...fuuuuuuuuu"

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

Not IN the eyeball. They're going to take each other's eyes out.

Where are the AFTER pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                    I think you are spot on here. I could point out lot of people who have read the bible who don't understand this yet.

I don't know how much of the bible you have read, but I would say you have correctly understood a central point and I think that is awesome.
                    Not all Christians have the same belief system as the Westbro Baptist Church. Ever notice media outlets only pay attention to outlandish stories when it comes to religious beliefs? So those who have no idea about Christianity are then forced to believe all Christian churches practice the same beliefs. Being a Christian all boils down to having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. It has nothing to do with judging others for their beliefs. It's not a Christian's right to judge others on their beliefs. I am a Christian. I am far from perfect. I ask forgiveness for things I do all the time and I try to stay out of others belief systems unless questioned or run across comments like the one you posted. Not a sermon. Just a thought.

Edit: And here is a random picture of a ceramic Joe Montana "card" that I have.

Strug-gu-ling

Comment

• G'Day Mate

Comment

• in the nsfw thread
                        Last edited by grove rat; 12-03-2012, 02:39 PM.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Might as well just lock this thread or just move it into the NSFW forum since the dumbfucks don't follow the "Keep it Work Safe" rule.

Comment

• lol damn jedi tell us how you really feel!

Comment

• you fuckin' fucks!
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                                lol damn jedi tell us how you really feel!
                                Seriously, I don't want to risk losing my job because some ignorant fuck can't follow a simple rule.

I don't get why its so difficult. Instead of ignoring it I'm going to point it out and hopefully change the behavior.

Comment

Working...
                                X