Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
    Seriously, I don't want to risk losing my job because some ignorant fuck can't follow a simple rule.

I don't get why its so difficult. Instead of ignoring it I'm going to point it out and hopefully change the behavior.
    Good deal.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• If you wouldn't make it your wallpaper on your work computer then it isn't safe to post in this thread.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Seriously, I don't want to risk losing my job because some ignorant fuck can't follow a simple rule.

I don't get why its so difficult. Instead of ignoring it I'm going to point it out and hopefully change the behavior.
        Just tell them you had Matt's approval.

Comment

if i was a mod i would ban you shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love batgirl

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
            "wood dew"

-78x
            Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
              "wood dew"

-78x
              Or already did, via angry dragon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                in the nsfw thread
                Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                Might as well just lock this thread or just move it into the NSFW forum since the dumbfucks don't follow the "Keep it Work Safe" rule.
                Sooooo...the sponge bob pic is cool though?
                G'Day Mate

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that's a screenshot from a spongebob episode that aired on network television.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Seriously, I don't want to risk losing my job....
                    Don't surf at work.

OR setup a PC outside the network and remote into it and surf from there.
                    14 Raptor
                    18 GT350

Comment

• Hrm, how about fucking follow the thread rules you ignorant fuck?

Comment

Hrm, how about fucking follow the thread rules you ignorant fuck?
                        What he said. If you have to question if it is safe don't post it. Some of us have jobs that will fry you based on someones perceptions not reality. Anything can be used as ammo in this downsizing age.

Comment

I like what this guy has to say you whiny ass baby.

Originally posted by Spritle View Post
                          Don't surf at work.

OR setup a PC outside the network and remote into it and surf from there.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Couver View Post
                            What he said. If you have to question if it is safe don't post it. Some of us have jobs that will fry you based on someones perceptions not reality. Anything can be used as ammo in this downsizing age.
                            Sounds like you shouldn't be surfing at work at all then.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

• It was an honest mistake on my part, I didn't feel that it was NSFW due to the other things I have seen here. I sincerely apologize for that, now as far as you guys being whiny bitches that's another story...
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

14 Raptor
                                18 GT350

Comment

Working...
                                X