Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
    It was an honest mistake on my part, I didn't feel that it was NSFW due to the other things I have seen here. I sincerely apologize for that, now as far as you guys being whiny bitches that's another story...

I am a whiny bitch that will be retired next year at this time. Just looking out for others.

As far as surfing at work without that I would go insane with boredom. I'm like the Maytag man. Periods of very slow waiting for the shit to hit the fan.

Comment

• When I surf at work, I don't surf in the picture forum period. I chill everywhere else though.

Comment

• Comment

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            It was an honest mistake on my part, I didn't feel that it was NSFW due to the other things I have seen here. I sincerely apologize for that, now as far as you guys being whiny bitches that's another story...
            Link to said batgirl pic.....

Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              If you wouldn't make it your wallpaper on your work computer then it isn't safe to post in this thread.
              Not the greatest analogy...you haven't seen Robert's work wallpaper..

Comment

• I like to think all the bullshitting in here is just so we can get off the page with the snotty baby.

Comment

• Comment

• LOL at those dweebs butting heads

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Not all Christians have the same belief system as the Westbro Baptist Church. Ever notice media outlets only pay attention to outlandish stories when it comes to religious beliefs? So those who have no idea about Christianity are then forced to believe all Christian churches practice the same beliefs. Being a Christian all boils down to having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. It has nothing to do with judging others for their beliefs. It's not a Christian's right to judge others on their beliefs. I am a Christian. I am far from perfect. I ask forgiveness for things I do all the time and I try to stay out of others belief systems unless questioned or run across comments like the one you posted. Not a sermon. Just a thought.
                      I agree with what you are saying, I think you might have misunderstood my comment.

I was complementing him on understanding that God doesn't hate fags even though some people (westboro/media) would try to convince him otherwise.

There are a lot of people that call themselves Christians that don't yet understand that. Sure the comic was short-sighted, but beyond that for a guy that is an atheist to pull out that God does not hate gay people I though was cool. I would rather him understand that then have read the bible 800 times and believe WBC.
                      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        I like to think all the bullshitting in here is just so we can get off the page with the snotty baby.

Adding this post to achieve this.

Snotty baby is gross as fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                          I like to think all the bullshitting in here is just so we can get off the page with the snotty baby.
                          I purposely posted that pic so it would load at the top of the page

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                            I purposely posted that pic so it would load at the top of the page
                            You suck!

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X