Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
    Air starters are still used on all kinds of industrial engines. I just put one on a little c-15 genset yesterday.
    Here's a KTA50 drill rig genset engine w/ air start that we shipped a couple weeks ago.

There are also hydraulic starters but they aren't nearly as good at scaring the shit out of unsuspecting people nearby

Comment

• On the Seahawk helicopters, the APU has a hydraulic starter. One of the checks we would have to do involved dumping the hydraulic accumulator. This would motor, or spin the APU, which sounded like it was going to start. One of the pranks we would play on new guys was to get them to stand near the exhaust of the APU when someone was about to dump the accumulator. Hilarity ensued.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        Here's a KTA50 drill rig genset engine w/ air start that we shipped a couple weeks ago.

There are also hydraulic starters but they aren't nearly as good at scaring the shit out of unsuspecting people nearby
        Yup, all of shlumberger's R2A's frac rigs are hydraulic starters, pto powered at that. Boring but makes starting a flat wore out 3512 a breeze.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
              Abso-fucking-lutely.

Comment

• my new 8wt

some other stuff

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Wooden bumper/grill combo is not representin' the USMC very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                    Wooden bumper/grill combo is not representin' the USMC very well.
                    Awe come on, it's symetrical, painted, generally well thought out, and from 40/40, you don't even know it's wood
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• That is pimp

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Oh look, it's the dream turbo for a supra owner!
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Saw this in Pennsylvania

Dumbass
                          Last edited by diablo rojo; 12-07-2015, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X