• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    I must be missing something.
    It'd be far funnier if it wasn't fake?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      It'd be far funnier if it wasn't fake?
      Oh, it wasn't loading the whole gif, now I see why it's funny.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

• Nothing more dorky than Chemistry humor!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
              lol, cant lock your knees
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

• Comment

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• ^^ Dude I couldn't help it... But I laughed

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^holy chit...i need to be on meds...

Comment

• Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
                          ^^^holy chit...i need to be on meds...
                          No shit, I think stuff like that ALL the time. I blame this website.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                            No shit, I think stuff like that ALL the time. I blame this website.
                            Bipolar much?! ADD not so much lol

Comment

• You have no idea how it feels to be in the middle of the main hallway in front of the nurses station of the VA Mental Hospital and to take off running and throw a cartwheel right in front of them in your little pajamas......I do. hehehe

It was about the time that I threw that fancy little cartwheel that the nurses behind the thick glass started to get....shall we say.... excited. So, I decided to give them another show! I ran back the opposite way and threw an amazing roundoff followed up with a backflip.......it was about midair halfway threw the backflip that the good Lord decided to remind me that i did not know how to do that particular maneuver and thrust me onto my head at mach1 speed. I truly hope the day I stand before the Lord he has an excellent DVR that will replay that sucker! also....the Houston VA Mental Facility has one of the finest MRI machines I have had the pleasure of being run through. lol
                              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

• ^^^ Damn, man. You paint quite a picture. Lol
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X