X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    ^^^ Damn, man. You paint quite a picture. Lol
    check out my mental facility thread that this made me just start! lol
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by strychnine View Post
            lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
              Get up Pacquiao LOL!!
              I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                You have no idea how it feels to be in the middle of the main hallway in front of the nurses station of the VA Mental Hospital and to take off running and throw a cartwheel right in front of them in your little pajamas......I do. hehehe

It was about the time that I threw that fancy little cartwheel that the nurses behind the thick glass started to get....shall we say.... excited. So, I decided to give them another show! I ran back the opposite way and threw an amazing roundoff followed up with a backflip.......it was about midair halfway threw the backflip that the good Lord decided to remind me that i did not know how to do that particular maneuver and thrust me onto my head at mach1 speed. I truly hope the day I stand before the Lord he has an excellent DVR that will replay that sucker! also....the Houston VA Mental Facility has one of the finest MRI machines I have had the pleasure of being run through. lol
                I have this image that you were in a hospital gown doing this? ROFL

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                  I have this image that you were in a hospital gown doing this? ROFL
                  same visual.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                              Wow, that's crazy. I never knew they could refuel a chopper in mid air much less two simultaneously

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                                Wow, that's crazy. I never knew they could refuel a chopper in mid air much less two simultaneously
                                That's what you get when the Most Interesting Man in the World decides to fly a plane!

Comment

Working...
                                X