Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jleews6 View Post
    This is a real J code car. 429 SCJ ran air car. Still has all the original paint on it. I could have bought this car at one time for $4000 and I turned it down.
    WHAT!!!!!!!! Where???!?!?!? Do want!!!!!
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by Whoknows4077 View Post
      Ha... Noticed this a couple minutes ago...

Originally posted by jleews6 View Post
      My friend just finished this.

Shorten and red adjust that pushrod length to level out the clutch and break pedal?
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by jleews6 View Post
        My friend just finished this.

Shorten and red adjust that pushrod length to level out the clutch and break pedal?
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Then it wouldnt be correct.

I know what your saying but he is a nut job and has to have everything the way it came from Ford. Thats what he gets paid to do. He has restored Shelbys from all over the world. USA,Iceland,Sweeden,Germany ect.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    2003? Mine never saw better than 22 MPG, so good luck. I don't care what the sticker and the EPA say, unless it has a tune you won't get near 25 MPG.
                    What the hell was wrong with yours? Lol. Mine is getting 25mpg no problem...my cousin has the same one, but a 2004 and she gets 25 easily as well.

I've done mostly highway driving, so city may be the death of the 30mpg average.

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                    WHAT!!!!!!!! Where???!?!?!? Do want!!!!!
                    I believe there was one 429cj wagon made with a shaker (mullet mobile). Pretty cool IMO!
                    link: http://www.hemmings.com/mus/stories/..._feature2.html
                    Last edited by crapstang; 12-16-2012, 10:34 PM.
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                        What the hell was wrong with yours? Lol. Mine is getting 25mpg no problem...my cousin has the same one, but a 2004 and she gets 25 easily as well.

I've done mostly highway driving, so city may be the death of the 30mpg average.
                        His foot was too heavy.

Comment

I believe there was one 429cj wagon made with a shaker (mullet mobile). Pretty cool IMO!
                          link: http://www.hemmings.com/mus/stories/..._feature2.html
                          Thats the same car I posted. Richie also owns Tasca Fords 68 1/2 Cobra jet Mustang and it runs in the 8s.

Comment

Comment

I've got a 2003 that I've had since new. I average 20-21 city and 25-26 highway. It's pretty amazing how bad the mpg is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                                I've got a 2003 that I've had since new. I average 20-21 city and 25-26 highway. It's pretty amazing how bad the mpg is.
                                I love driving it, it's a nice change...
                                Originally posted by Buzzo

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X