X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jleews6 View Post
        A couple of my 85s. The black one is a 40K mile car radio delete and the red one is a 44K mile car.
        Dear god I want either of those so bad! Would you be interested in selling one?

Comment

• Thanks for the compliment but not for sale. I have owned 3 Boss 302s and a bunch of 69 and 70 Mach 1s and I sold them and now I kick my self because when I sold most of them there was a bunch of them around and we never thought they would be worth what they are today. I think the 85 GTs will be worth something some day. Not like a Boss or Shelby but I think they will go up in value.
          My son and I own 6 85GTs and a 85 Capri RS.

Comment

• Not many people do this anymore with a 64K mile matching numbers Boss 302.

Or this, My wife went 13.3 @ 105 with it.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^ how long did it take to dig it out?

Comment

• Looks like a muddy MX race, I bet you were hatin' it. That sucks to have to clean up after.

Comment

• i can smell the clutch from here.

Comment

• I've had some cross country races like that before.
                      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                      sigpic

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          bear story
                          holy shit

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Clear winner of the BMF wallet!
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                              Clear winner of the BMF wallet!
                              Fuck Yeah!!!!!
                              I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• Texts with a friend this morning.

Keep in mind this is just days after someone dropped a pallet of travertine on his finger.

Comment

Working...
                                X