Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Texts with a friend this morning.

Keep in mind this is just days after someone dropped a pallet of travertine on his finger.

wow, that's all I can say. That's hilarious though.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

• Redneck: Here, hold my beer and watch this!

How far did the ball go?
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          wow, that's all I can say. That's hilarious though.
          Makes me want to get a bowling ball and paint it like a soccer ball. Set up a camera and watch the hilarity ensue.
          Last edited by Frank; 12-17-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
            Makes me want to get a bowling ball and paint it like a soccer ball and leave it in a park and set up a camera in the distance.
            Leave a soccer goal near it as well.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD
              i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
              Originally Posted By: Polska
              I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                Omg this needs its own section in our forum. I love Michelle Jenneke!!!

Comment

• I will be having fun with my video camera, a bowling ball painted to look like a soccer ball and a park in Pleasant Grove.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• More MR2 trike pics here. http://ulyssesadelaide.com.au/classifieds/trike/

Comment

• What a bargain at only $40k!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                            What a bargain at only $40k!!
                            And that's $40k AUD, USD it's $42k. That thing is fugly.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^ Why do I like this thing? explain.

Comment

Working...
                                X