Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
    anyone know the story behind this? i'm guessing it got washed up during a storm and the people just said fuck it and built around it
    Here ya go homie...
    http://www.croatiantimes.com/news/Ar...57/Ship_Ashore
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      Why do you have to steal my thunder?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Why do you have to steal my thunder?
        Just helping out a fellow former swabbie. And I steal lightning, not thunder. The thunder stealing is Acid's department. At least that's what I think he meant when he was talking about sucking farts.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Just helping out a fellow former swabbie. And I steal lightning, not thunder. The thunder stealing is Acid's department. At least that's what I think he meant when he was talking about sucking farts.
          Couldnt have let me go with that one for a bit?

Comment

• I gotcha next time. It was bugging me too, I just had to find out.

Comment

• who the hell builds a concrete ship?!? that's as bad as building one that sinks on purpose

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                My dad actually did order one. Lol. Pics to come soon.

He is trying to get the Dodge version but they want you to actually race them
                Race them against what? Can they even hang with the CJ's?
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

who the hell builds a concrete ship?!? that's as bad as building one that sinks on purpose
                  Lol!
                  And don't forget about the S. S. Selma down in Galveston.

Comment

who the hell builds a concrete ship?!? that's as bad as building one that sinks on purpose
                    My step grandfather built a 40' cruiser sailboat out of concrete, and sailed it all over the Carribean.

Comment

And don't forget about the S. S. Selma down in Galveston.
                      Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      My step grandfather built a 40' cruiser sailboat out of concrete, and sailed it all over the Carribean.
                      i still can't wrap my head around concrete being used as a ship building material..

..but i was also a aganger on a sub so that tells you a little bit about my psyche

Comment

• Makes me want pizza.

Comment

i still can't wrap my head around concrete being used as a ship building material..

..but i was also a aganger on a sub so that tells you a little bit about my psyche
                          The concrete on gramps' boat was a ferrocement, and around an eighth of an inch thick. He always swore it was fast, too, but he sold it when he bought a newer boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            My dad actually did order one. Lol. Pics to come soon.

He is trying to get the Dodge version but they want you to actually race them
                            It wasn't a stab really. Just based it off the other cars you have shown of your dad's.

Comment

Pffft all y'all did was pump sans!
                              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X