X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post

Seems legit...
    geez, have a link to that man's career?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Yep, right here:
      Stolen Valor. True stories of liars in violation of the Stolen Valor Act. Pretenders, liars and frauds claiming military honors they didn't earn.

Comment

Comment

• well so much for that. I find it kind of interesting he actually did serve.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• A lot of stolen valor individuals usually have served to some extant.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
              A lot of stolen valor individuals usually have served to some extant.
              I guess you have to have some experience to have the confidence/balls to even try that shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                been there, done that

X2 kids these days are so luck

Comment

well so much for that. I find it kind of interesting he actually did serve.
                  Not seeing where he served.

Comment

Not seeing where he served.
                    On the link above, it's a post directly below it. I suppose it could be referencing another person.

Comment

On the link above, it's a post directly below it. I suppose it could be referencing another person.
                      Yeah, that page is chock full of 'em. I think that pic is by itself. The one below(sean berry) has a pic of a skinnier guy if you click through the links.

It still amazes me that pricks like that feel the need to fake it.

Comment

That is someone else.

I did track down the guy in the photo. His name is Larry E. Gugle, he also served. The guy was court marshaled and forced to retire for wearing awards he did not earn. He served 20 years and 9 months.

Comment

No shit. You'd think someone that made it to master guns would be a bit more... In shape?

Comment

That is someone else.

I did track down the guy in the photo. His name is Larry E. Gugle, he also served. The guy was court marshaled and forced to retire for wearing awards he did not earn. He served 20 years and 9 months.

http://www.1stbattalion9thmarinesfir...LarryGugle.htm
                            geez, mind boggling, you would think someone like that would know better. How do you get away with it for so long?

Comment

Comment

geez, mind boggling, you would think someone like that would know better. How do you get away with it for so long?
                                After looking at that link it seems that that is not him. Ugh, I give up.

Comment

Working...
                                X