No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What gets me is the guys who where the MOH and think they can get away with it. There's databases where you can see any number of people who have received these awards.

At every gun show, I could probably find two fake vets. There's a lot of it happening.

Comment

• i can pick a fucking fake out from a mile away. You see Marines do it to each other all the time. We ask your basic marine questions....such as what was your MOS, platoon in bootcamp, where were you stationed, etc. If you cant answer those simple questions and speak the speak, you are clearly full of shit.
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• Comment

• Saw this posted on Facebook, and people's answers as all over the map. Most peeps say the answer is 1, but I say it's 9. It has been way too long since I was in school so I'm doubting myself after seeing others answers.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
              Saw this posted on Facebook, and people's answers as all over the map. Most peeps say the answer is 1, but I say it's 9. It has been way too long since I was in school so I'm doubting myself after seeing others answers.

I believe it is one
              parenthesis.....3
              multiplication......6
              division.......1

thats the order of operations anyway, but i could be wrong
              Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                Saw this posted on Facebook, and people's answers as all over the map. Most peeps say the answer is 1, but I say it's 9. It has been way too long since I was in school so I'm doubting myself after seeing others answers.

well if my memory is correct it should be 6 over 2(1+2):

---------
                .2(1+2)

so it would 1+2, 3, then 2(3) which is 6, so 6/6 is 1. Basically the equation is written incorrectly but the correct way to solve it would be an answer of 1.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• it is one.
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPe1aBW_YCg[/ame]

Comment

• holy fuck i need an algebra lesson again!

how in the hell did i ace algebra!? i always thought you did the multiplication before the division.
                      Semper Fi

Comment

• Check out the big brain on me!

Comment

• You can also enter the problem as it is written into google and it will answer it for you

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              You can also enter the problem as it is written into google and it will answer it for you
                              Had no idea. Thanks for posting the vid, I feel better now.

Comment

• It does not surprise me one but that people did not know how to do that math problem correctly. I guess I have the jump on that shit though as my mother taught advanced calculus/trig for 20 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X