No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is some Badass shit on this page of the rando thread. Good work.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      There is some Badass shit on this page of the rando thread. Good work.
      totally agree. best page in a while.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• was just thinking the same

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Fuck that shit. If I can't see the surface, or have a reasonable escape to the surface, I don't dive. Not interested in going into a freaking cave with a limited air supply on my back.
          Last edited by DON SVO; 01-03-2013, 08:19 AM.

Comment

A pilot ejects from extremely low altitude from an English Electric Lightning F1, Sept 13, 1962. The pilot survived with multiple breaks and cuts.

That is awesome. Sometimes I think you are literally taking these awesome pictures because of the percentage of badass images only you seem to find. Are you a time traveler?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Fuckin Matt making everyone else's pictures look like shit.

Comment

• No shit. He always finds the best pics.

Comment

Are you a time traveler?
                  <-- John Titor.

I have a few passions in the world and even more strong interests. Combine that with an unending need to learn things, and you come across cool pics all the time.

The little black circle toward the bottom is Mercury in transit.

Sunset on Mars

This is an image taken from a spacecraft at Saturn. The glowing circle at the center of the image is Titan, one of Saturn's moons. Light from the sun (which is behind Titan) is filtering through the atmosphere around the surface of the moon forming a ring. Saturn's rings and a smaller moon (Enceladus) can also be seen.

Comment

<-- John Titor.

I have a few passions in the world and even more strong interests. Combine that with an unending need to learn things, and you come across cool pics all the time.

The horror. As private citizens we should demand those planes be made available for purchase.

Comment

The horror. As private citizens we should demand those planes be made available for purchase.
                      I approve this post.

Comment

That is awesome. Sometimes I think you are literally taking these awesome pictures because of the percentage of badass images only you seem to find. Are you a time traveler?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                          one of the greatest pics around. +5 internets for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fern View Post
                            one of the greatest pics around. +5 internets for you.
                            I remember that episode of Sons of Anarchy!

Comment

That place was one of the first things I looked at when I discovered google maps. Astonishing how many planes are there. Supposedly 4,000

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Yep, the boneyard. Is that open to the public? Do they have an "everyone you can carry" day?

Comment

Working...
                                X